When you are ready to start your family,
there's no place like
HOME SUITE HOME!
What Women Want
Top 10 Reasons
Women Love to Give Birth At
The Birthing Spa
Ephraim McDowell -- Fort Logan Hospital
- WHIRLPOOL TUBS: At The Birthing Spa, each birthing suite has a relaxing Whirlpool tub to relieve the discomforts of labor and soothe postpartum pain.
- GARDEN PATIO: Each birthing suite has its own full-length glass door leading out to our private garden. Relax by the sparkling fountain. Smell the roses. Have lunch under the gazebo. Visit with your guests.
- MOM, DAD, AND BABY STAY TOGETHER: Our unique LDRP design lets mom, dad, and new baby stay together in their private birthing suite until they are ready for home.
- LOW C-SECTION RATE: Our unique family centered birth design allows us to maintain the lowest C-section rate in the entire State of Kentucky!
- CHILDREN WELCOME: Our kids plan is personalized for each family, whether simply holding their new brother or sister, releasing extra energy outside on the patio, or being present at the birth, we want this to be a special time for each family.
- OPEN VISITATION: Each woman may experience the miracle of birth with just her spouse, or choose to share the celebration with family and friends... the current record number of guests visiting one brand new baby (with mom & dad)... in a single birthing suite is .... (drum role please).... 21 visitors at one time!
- LDRP ROOMS: Simple put, only The Birthing Spa/Fort Logan Hospital lets each woman stay in the luxurious birthing suites with Whirlpool tubs, fancy triple-head-double showers, and deluxe massage chairs until she is ready to go home. Most hospitals transfer the mom and baby out of their birthing rooms (LDR) during the postpartum stay. We don't! That's why are rooms are LDRP (i.e. Labor, Delivery Room & Postpartum).
- FATHER ASSISTED BIRTH: Our "Dads Deliver" option prepares interested dads-to-be to assist in the birth of his new baby.
- PERSONAL NURSING CARE: The same nurses who help each woman through labor and delivery provide personalized care for both mom and baby until they go home.
- YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR: Our Healthcare Providers offer personalized maternity care. Each one is typically on call every night, so each couple's own trusted Provider can be present to help with the birth of their baby.
- Massage: (EXTRA BONUS) Enjoy a relaxing massage the day after birth. Each new mom receives a rejuvenating, refreshing 30 minute massage by a professional masseuse. After giving birth, we think you will agree with us that you truly deserve it!
The Birthing Spa
Ephraim McDowell -- Fort Logan Hospital,
Bates, Miller, & Sims PLLC
Family Medicine and Obstetrics
100 Jay Street: Stanford, KY 40484
(Located at the corner of HWY 27 & 150, Stanford, KY)
Get Directions HERE
Call for an appointment today:
Home Page :: 10 Things Women Love :: Comfort Measures :: Take the Quiz :: Take the Tour :: How We Got Here
Bates, Miller, & Sims :: Our Providers :: Our Services :: Our Practice :: Contact Us :: Web Master
2011 © Bates, Miller & Sims PLLC